May 15, 2018

May MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the May MFT & Friends feature! This release is SO fun, and I had a blast playing with the new Basic Shapes Circles Stencil and Congrats Die-namics!

Print

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then, using the new Basic Shapes Circles Stencil, I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. I added highlights using a White Gel Pen.

I cut “congrats” four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the new Congrats Die-namics, and then layered them together. I adhered the die-cut to my card and then stamped “YAY, YOU!” from Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I added a trio of Sparkling Crystals to finish off the card.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team, and our friends, have created today!!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!