March 13, 2018

March MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the March MFT Release Replay, and the MFT Design Team is sharing more inspiration using the products from the AMAZING new March Release! You can find the new release HERE!

Print

As soon as I saw this sentiment, “You’re the Best Friend in the Galaxy”, from the new Anything-but-Basic Friendship set, I knew I wanted to make a, you guessed it, galaxy Distress Oxide Background! Why are these inks SO addictive!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink. I then covered them all with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink, spritzed the panel with water, and watched the magic happen. I then spritzed the panel with shimmer spray for lots of sparkle.

I cut a panel of Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I then added “friend” cut from Smooth White Card Stock four times using the Friend Duo Die-namics, which I layered together and added to the circle.  I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Essential FIshtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and stamped the sentiment from Anything-but-Basic Friendship using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I added a strip of patterned paper behind the sentiment strip, cut from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, and finished off the card with a trio of LLily White Enamel Dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created! Be sure to check out the incredible new release right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!