January 10, 2018

You Are My Favorite Person! {CTD475}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am your hostess! I have chosen the gorgeous combination of navy, aqua and pink! LOVE!

Print

I’ve used some gorgeous new MFT goodies on my card today! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut the panel using the GORGEOUS new Full of Heart Die-namics, which I LOVE! I then used the Full of Heart Die-namics to cut After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Cotton Candy Card Stock. I then inset the colored hearts into the main Smooth White Card Stock panel, creating a pattern. I LOVE how it came out!

I cut the sentiment panel from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and stamped “YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON” from the GORGEOUS new From The Heart set using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed the panel using White Detail Embossing Powder. I cut a heart using the new Stitched Heart Peek A Boo Window Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock, and placed it behind the sentiment panel. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Jenny Hall, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. Great, unique colors for the hearts in the background! The pattern makes a very interesting card to match your message!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!