November 22, 2017

Grateful To Have You In My Life! {CTD470}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has challenged us to use the combination of yellow, orange, red and brown! GORGEOUS combo!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the leaves from Geometric Greenery using Versamark Ink. I embossed the leaves using Gold Embossing Powder and then loosely watercolored them using my Zig Clean Color Markers.

I cut a panel of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock using the new Linked Chain Circle Frames Die-namics, and then added a die cut “grateful” cut using the Grateful For You Die-namics from Gold Sparkle Card Stock. I then cut a panel of Cherry Crisp Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “to have you in my life” from Grateful For You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using Gold Embossing Powder.

Print

swatch470

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kelly Lunceford, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. What a classy and elegant background! LOVE those leaves in these warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jodi, I seriously thought this was embossed patterned paper. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!