July 18, 2017

July MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the July MFT Release Replay, where the MFT Design Team shares even more inspiration using products from the new release!

For my card, I’ve used several new products! I’ve used the Celebrate Die-namics, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and Happy Hippos! So much goodness this month!

Print

I seriously LOVE the new Celebrate Die-namics! I can make a card pop just on it’s own! I started my card with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 24 Die-namics, and I created the background using two new Distress Oxide Ink colors, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. LOVE. I layered this onto another panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics, and added a tab of pattern paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack.

I cut “celebrate” five times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Celebrate Die-namics, and layered them together for a thick die-cut. LOVE. I adhered it to my card and then added Glossy Accents to make it super shiny. I used the new Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped “IT’S YOUR DAY” from Happy Hippos using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I popped this panel up with Foam Tape and finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using products from the FABULOUS July MFT Release!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love this card! Background is awesome and I adore the celebrate die. đź’•

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!