July 5, 2017

Happy Birthday! {CTD450}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Wanda has challenged us to use dark red, blue, golden yellow and white! LOVE! I was SUPER inspired by my friend Bar’s card using this set HERE!

Print

For my card today, I’ve used the Abstract Art set from MFT. I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper on the side, cut from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack.

Using Abstract Art, I stamped the patterns using Cherry Crisp Premium Dye Ink, Cornflower Premium Dye Ink and Sunshine Premium Dye Ink. I then stamped “BIRTHDAY” from the Happy Birthday sentiment in Essential Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I cut “happy” from Smooth White Card Stock, using the Happy Birthday Die-namics, five times,and then layered them and adhered the final sentiment to my card. I then added a trio of enamel dots in the same colors.

Print

swatch450

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Tracey McNeely, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Tara Chaussee, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!